Monday, July 12, 2010

Posterous

Looking at Posterous again. I've already set up a Wordpress blog: http://journeymanjourneys.com. Also have a blogger account.

And I have the ability of creating 100 domain name from co.cc.

Maybe Posterous would be more of a personal nature. I wonder.

The question is about time. I need to think of strategy. I don't exist only in the cyber world.

I like both platform. Posterous for its simplicity and Wordpress for its power and versatility.

Post to my Facebook Fanpage: I can easily do with both platform. Post to Twitter: Ditto.

Post to other places like: Flickr, Youtube, Scribd. not at the moment. Though I do not like to use Scribd. Always gives me an "Downloads have exceeded....."

Maybe I should get myself a "Smart" phone. Shouldn't a smartphone be paying your bills too? Ironic isn't it? You would expect me to have at least a smartphone.

Then I can just email it here. And Wordpress have the same ability, so does Blogger.

Later......

No comments:

Post a Comment