Friday, March 5, 2010

Dedicated to a friend

 
Hang in there, you'll make it.

Life is a Lesson We Learn Day after Day

I have learned so many lessons in my life.
I have discovered how to enjoy
the people and places that surround me,
to appreciate the here and now.
I have grown and changed through
expressing my thoughts and feelings
to family and friends.
I have given of myself to them when times
were good and when they were not,
and the bond of understanding that we
feel for one another has taken
our hearts and woven them together.

Life is a series of transitions
and a collection of interactions with others.
It is a journey through time that
gathers together so many emotions
and allows us all to cherish
the truths that we believe in
and to respect others for theirs.

Life proceeds forward,
and it happens over and over again
as each day begins and ends.
It holds millions of mysteries for each of us
to explore and incorporate into our lives.
We are each the center of our own life
and by focusing on ourselves
and by understanding our desires and dreams,
we can fulfill our true spirits and find
a sense of happiness in all that we do.

I create the roads that will follow.
My life is an ongoing experience
that fascinates and enlightens me.
I am forever questioning
my thoughts and feelings
and the never-ending illusive truths that
keep me pondering the mysteries of life.
I have no words of wisdom to explain
what life should or should not be,
but I do know this:

"Every breath is counted
and time is timeless.
One day I will be gone."


Deanna Beisser.


















Photo credits:
Photo by annia316 under a Creative Commons License.

No comments:

Post a Comment