Saturday, July 31, 2010

Duplicated Post

Looks like, I've got to switch off Blogger email notification. It is duplicating the content.

I post on Autopost, it can republish in Blogger, then Blogger republish back in Posterous.

Any entry that appears as "[Gazali Ahmad] ........" as the title was from Blogger reposting back because of the email notification settings.

I just delete off the email settings.

Videos. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. Its just one of those quirks.


EMBED-Slow Motion Destruction - Watch more free videos

This works because I copied the embed codes and paste as HTML. Its not perfect, though it gets the job done.

This is the thing that we have to be careful. If you switched on some services, things can get duplicated. I must admit, that sometimes I get confused too.

When I posted an article in Wordpress, I switched on the Twitter notification. What happens next? I got a double twitter entry.

Why?

My post in Wordpress is set to appear in Facebook. Facebook was also set up to tweet any posting from my WordPress Blog. 

So WordPress wll generate a tweet with its corresponding URL shortener and twitter in facebook will also generate another URL shortener.

Duplicated entry. Now, I switched off WordPress Twitter notification and I have a single tweet only.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment