Saturday, July 31, 2010

Results of email post in Blogger

Yes, it works. The previous post appeared nicely in Blogger, then it was reproduced in Posterous and it didn't autopost back to Blogger. 

It didn't appear immediately on my Facebook. NetworkedBlogs are quite slow in refreshing content. I'm ok with that and by the way its a free service so I'm not complaining. 

So Posterous only advantage is its ability to update across various Social Media. Then again, I could do the same with Blogger as well. 

Now I'm including my twitter and facebook account as well in Blogger.

What should happen?
  1. This post should appear in Posterous and posterous will not post back to Blogger.
  2. A tweet will be tweeted about this post, and,
  3. My Facebook status will be updated. (I think it will be duplicated because if NetworkedBlogs).
Oh, I've included a video too. In Posterous, all I need to do is paste the URL of the video and it will appear nicely. See if it works in Blogger.


Next, I'll post an entry in Posterous.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main Blog: Journeyman Journeys
FanPage: Gazali Thoughts Facebook Fanpage

No comments:

Post a Comment