Sunday, August 8, 2010

Blind Faith and 786

The other day someone (a Muslim) told me that 786 represents the numerical value of "In the name......" 

Where did he get that? So I asked him. 

His reply was that if you have faith you'd believe. 

I just rolled my eyes at the ridiculousness of the statement. And I'm a Muslim.

"Knowledgeable" Muslims falls for blind faith. 

As a Muslim it is not only about faith. It is faith with understanding. Then again understanding doesn't have to be profound. 

A simple reality check is all that needed. 

For Muslims just ask yourself when you do anything do you say "bismillah2.bmp" or do you say 786?

Fairly obvious isn't it? 

Thus the absurdity and ignorance becomes clear.

If 786 was written on a piece of paper, I'd just step on it.

Only for Muslims who want to understand: The Myth of 786

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main Blog: Journeyman Journeys
FB FanPage: Gazali.Thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment